Annual ProLife Training Camp 2016
Join The Resistance at the 19th annual Survivors ProLife Training Camp - 11 days of intense training and activism that will prepare you to stand against the worst evil of our day: abortion. Planned Parenthood and the abortion industry may have money and power, but we have God and conviction. So act today and join us this summer for a training camp like none other before!
Pro-Life Leaders joining us this year:
- Bryan Kemper, Stand True
- Fr. Stephen Imbarrato, Priests for Life
- Jason Walsh, Arizona Right to Life
- Rev. Patrick Mahoney, Christian Defense Coalition
- Joe Slovenec, Former Operation Rescue Leader
- Don Blythe, Project Truth
- Also check out our staff (does not include camp counselors and other volunteers).
WHEN: *New Dates* June 20 - 30, 2016
WHERE: St. Catherine of Siena in Rialto, CA.
WHO: High school and college-age youth (ages 14 -29 yrs. old)
HOW MUCH: Camp fee is $450, but there are many ways to come to camp at little or no cost to you. Check out our various discounts and fundraising ideas below!
Camp fee includes food, lodging, training materials, and transportation once you have arrived at camp.
HOW TO APPLY: Complete the online application and send your $50 non-refundable deposit. You will receive confirmation (parents of minors will be included in all correspondence) once your application has been received. Completed application AND the $50 deposit must be received to guarantee your spot at camp. (Last year our camp filled up fast, so make sure to send your deposit as soon as possible to secure your spot.) Camp payments can be made online or by check.
Bring a Friend and Save!
In order to be qualified for the group discount, all members of the group must each submit a completed application and $50 non-refundable deposit. Person's in your your group who register by May 1st will receive the group discount and the Early Bird Discount.
Cost for group of 2 people: $425/person
$350/person with the early bird discount
Cost for group of 3 people: $400/person
$325/person with the early bird discount
Cost for group of 4+ people: $375/person
$300/person with the early bird discount
- Write a sponsorship letter to friends and relatives. Many of your family and friends will be excited to assist you by praying for you and helping you out financially. Check out this sample letter that brought $3,000 to the person who sent it. Don't forget to enclose a self-addressed stamped envelopes with each letter! If you receive checks made out to Survivors, send them to our Riverside office with a note indicating the money is to be applied to your camp fee and indicate in the memo your name and Camp 2016. If you do not explain the checks when they are sent to our office, we will not be able to apply the donations correctly. Family and friends can also make donations online using our Camp donations link. Make sure that they note that the donation is for you.
Ask your church to sponsor you. Survivors is a missionary outreach, and our purpose of informing and educating the public regarding the significant evil of abortion and the sanctity of human life is rooted in our belief in the Gospel of Jesus Christ. It is encouraging to see young people become involved in missionary outreaches, and your church may be willing to sponsor you and other youth
Sell Survivors t-shirts, sweatshirts, or stickers - available to you at cost for fundraising. Contact us for more information.
Supermarket gift certificates - many local grocery stores (Safeway, King Soopers, Stater Bros., Albertson's, etc.) have programs which allow you to sell gift certificates to family, friends, or church and receive a percentage. You can earn up to 5% of certificates sold, and your family, friends and church receive gift certificates dollar-for-dollar. Contact your local supermarket and ask about the gift certificate program.
Other ideas: car wash, bake sale, community garage sale, pancake breakfast before church, sell candy bars or community discount cards.